One Soft Solution professional consultancy services are your introduction to our subject experts and unrivalled, customer is at our focus. We deliver business improvements value through collaboration with our team and software experiences.
Speed up delivery and avoid unexpected costs and unforeseen risks.
Exact has developed ROI5 for implementing new software to speed up delivery and avoid unexpected costs and unforeseen risks. ROI5 is an implementation methodology that takes care of any relevant criterion from the number of the sites and the required time to the educational level of the organizations employees. Accordingly we decide on the right implementation model – parallel, sequential or as competence center implementation – and then run 5 clear phases to size up the project. This methodology provides our customers with a maximum of control and manageability regarding lead-time and budget.
Return on Internationalisation
Local and international Exact specialist ensure a uniform implementation anywhere in the world.
Return on Integration
Uniform implementation helps to harmonize and integrate business processes and to gain integration efficiency.
Return on Information
Reusing information, knowledge and experiences across borders increases implementation efficiency as well as quality and reduces implementation time.
Return on Implementation
A tight project control ensures quick and effective implementations, which results in maximized control and minimized risk.
Return on Investment
Our implementation methodology secures your investment in our software and maintains a lasting effect of the “Exact Return on Integration”.
System Upgrading Service
All software need to upgraded continuously to take full advantage of the latest features and functions, so we will help you through the journey.
Periodically a new version of Exact Software is available for customers and resellers. With the use of the internet the update procedures have been optimized so updates and patches can be easily downloaded. In order to download the latest files there should be access to the internet. An update of Exact Software is done in two steps:
- Update of program files; make sure all web servers and job servers are provided with the new software
- Database update; secondly the database is updated to the newest version
More importantly than only upgrading the system, the functions that affects the usage needs to be defined, integrated, tested and deployed.
And many times with the new release gives solutions to replace the obsolete old functions workaround are may not be used any more, these duplicated functionalities can be suspended and merge back to the core functionalities.
A thorough test, dedicated plan is needed to make this transformation as painless and fruitful as possible.
Exact Business Process Assessment
Fuel growth and cut costs by optimizing your Exact implementation
The Exact Business Process Assessment is a thorough yet efficient analysis of your Exact-powered business processes. One that helps you get the maximum out of your existing Exact solutions – just by identifying immediate opportunities for improvement.
- Optimize your Exact implementation Uncover oppurtunities to improve efficiency by working more effectively with your Exact solutions. Not fully aware of the latest functionalities that have become available to you? The Exact BPA pinpoints opportunities for improvement and how to realize them by deploying the latest functions and features.
- Reduce workarounds and manual processes Do you know how many and which workarounds have grown to be part of your business and how many of these are redundant? The Exact BPA will identify these workarounds and provide you with hands-on recommendations on how to eliminate these inefficiencies.
- Ensure data reliability and consistent reporting Get valuable business intelligence you can trust. Expose any inefficiencies in the creation of management reports and performance metrics, and identify ways to improve reporting consistency.
- Increase employees’ knowledge and skills Discover how knowledgeable your employees really are regarding the optimal use of your software. Identify hands-on steps you can take to improve your employees’ knowledge and skills.
- Improve collaboration and communication Find out what could be done to improve the way your employees collaborate and communicate with each other to achieve common organizational goals.
The Top 10 Benefits of Outsourcing IT through Managed Services
Immediate benefits can be gained by outsourcing IT services through Managed Services.
1. Control IT Costs
Outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
2. Reduce Labor Costs
Hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don’t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
3. Trained, Experienced, Qualified, Certified.
If you’re not IT trained, how do you assure an employee is qualified? Certifications like Microsoft Certified Systems Enginner (MCSE) are important, but so is experience.
4. Qualified doesn’t Equal Experienced
Few problems are new for leading IT service companies, which see related problems multiple times. An in-house IT employee leads an isolated existence no matter how much they train. We’d all rather an experienced doctor; the same is true for IT.
5. Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness
Organisations that try to do all IT Services in-house themselves can have much higher research, development, and implementation time, all of which increase costs and are ultimately passed on to customers.
6. Quickly Implement New Technology
A quality outsourced IT service organisation will have the resources to start new projects right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need. For most implementations, quality IT companies will bring years of experience in the beginning saving time and money.
7. Stay Focused on Your Core Business
Businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
8. Reduce risk
Every business investment carries a certain amount of risk. Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions, and technologies all change very quickly. Outsourcing providers assume and manage much of this risk for you, with specific industry knowledge, especially security and compliance issues. They generally are much better at deciding how to avoid risk in their areas of expertise.
9. Level the Playing Field
Most small businesses can’t afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. Outsourcing can help small companies act “big” by giving them access to the similar technology, and expertise that large companies enjoy. An independent third party managed cost structure and economy of scale can give your company a competitive advantage.
10. Compliance and Security
Is your firewall up to date? Do you have a DMZ installed? Do you audit your Workstations and Servers? Has your company implemented PCI security standards and work to maintain those standards? For example, Businesses have more ways than ever to prosper by taking many forms of payments such as Credit and Debit Cards, Gift Certificates, E-Checks, Wire Transfers to name a few, but with these forms of transacting also comes the need for due diligence.
One Soft Solution do take care of a number of customers where they do not need to have in house IT to support their system. We take care of the core ERP system and the hardware is being managed with our partner in the eco system.
Cloud computing gives SMEs access to greater computing power, a flexible way of building a powerful, up-to-date IT infrastructure that needs minimal or no direct management, allowing them to focus on what’s important: their business.
Our Partners such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you with complete control of your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon’s proven computing environment. Amazon EC2 reduces the time required to obtain and boot new server instances to minutes, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as your computing requirements change. Amazon EC2 changes the economics of cloud computing servers by allowing you to pay only for capacity that you actually use. Amazon EC2 provides developers the tools to build failure resilient applications and isolate themselves from common failure scenarios.
SAP Education services Education Tools. Workforce Performance builder
Our Training on using SAP Workforce Performance builder is for the companies to:
- improve end-user productivity and speed up process execution
- reduce time for searches of required reference materials in the moment of need
- speed up the onboarding process of new employees
- provide high-class process, trainings and test documentation
- increase end-user adoption for new applications and changed processes
- support context-sensitive guidance even outside the office
- facilitate location based training and enablement
- support all the main mobile platforms
- allow to create, update and localize enablement contents faster than ever before
Please contact email@example.com for more details of any of the above services we offer. We are happy to discuss with your team for further details.