Job Position: Solution Consultant / Application Consultant
- Gather the Business Requirement from Client’s Project team
- Understand the Business flow in each area and mapping with system
- Analyze the GAP between Requirement and Business System
- Define scope of project and Propose the solution to Client
- Prepare project documentation and update status to the team
- Training the system to Project team
- Testing and Ensure that all business Scenarios can operate in system
- Preparation for Data Migration and manage the go live database checking.
- Be the first line support to Existing Customers
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and able to acquire knowledge through on site experience with customer.
- Perform other tasksassign by management team.
- Help in preparation of Pre-sales and Product Presentation
- Able to travel up country to Rayong, Chonburi and other places at customer sites.
- Can and willing to travel abroad for training purposes according to company’s requirement
- Thai Nationality
- Male/Female Age Not over 30
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Business or Other related fields
- Possess experience in Accounting, Distribution, Costing and Manufacturing would be a plus
- Good command of both Thai and English.
- Knowledge in MS SQL, Crystal Reports, XML will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge in ERP,CRM and business software will be a plus
- 1-3 years experience in ERP Software Implementation is preferable and Special consideration will be given if have knowledge related to Exact ERP.
- Team Player
- High morale
- communicate effectively both written and verbal
- High sense of ownership of project being delivered.
- Medical Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Travel Allowance
- Five day workweek
- Transportation Allowance
- Training with certification abroad
- Mobile phone allowance
- Daily allowance